Tuesday, September 23, 2014

life n'stuff || haüs

On August 1st, the day after my 26th birthday, we closed on our house, and said goodbye to our apartment!
Haven't put up lights at the house yet, but I loved this set-up in the apartment bedroom!
Be warned: the house looks like a tornado came through in these photos. Don't say I didn't warn you!
The living room, as seen from the top of the stairs. Sweet-ass fireplace! SO looking forward to winter, hahah Open kitchen! Beautiful counters, although it could definitely use a few more of them! Smaller upstairs bedroom Larger upstairs bedroom Larger upstairs bedroom (look at those shelves/ledges! These will be catified eventually) Master bedroom, and another ledge to be catified!

The cats were a little upset at first. Katie was (cautiously) exploring within an hour, but Phoebe hid behind the washing machine and yowled like she was being murdered off and on for a few days. Fortunately, she warmed up to the place a bit more once she discovered this ledge overlooking the living room! I keep catching this cat carving out of the corner of my eye and thinking for a split second it's our new furbaby (who will get his own post soon!). I think I need to find somewhere else to put it, hahah. We keep discovering little things wrong, like ceiling fans and outlets not working, but hey, that's life! Homeowners, did you discover any "surprises" when you first moved in? Also, can you spot the new kitty? He's in two of the photos, but I'm not telling which ones (;
❤︎

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of Phoebe walking on the ledge are adorable. lol We also need to hang out sometime. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can be so cute when she wants to be! Dude, tell me about it. I'd ask what y'all are going tonight but I don't know when our power will be back on. We'll figure something out! (:

      Delete

I love comments (like, for realsies). Like the post? Hate the post? Have something completely unrelated that you randomly feel like talking about? Go for it! (: I'm also a huge fan of constructive criticism, especially on my photography.