Sunday, March 2, 2014

polish || My Stash!

I made a lightbox so I could catalogue my nail polish collection! I was so tired of the photos not accurately representing the actual colour of the polish that I finally Googled a lightbox tutorial. I'm so glad I did! It was super simple/cheap, and the photos are as close to picture-perfect you can get without professional equipment! There are a lot of good tutes out there, but I used this one.

Anyway, I've got the brands, names, and photos in a spreadsheet right here, but I still have to fill the rest out. But here, have a massive gif! Happy Sunday!

❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (like, for realsies). Like the post? Hate the post? Have something completely unrelated that you randomly feel like talking about? Go for it! (: I'm also a huge fan of constructive criticism, especially on my photography.