Friday, April 11, 2014

furbabies || FF #1

At first I thought I'd do a Friday Faves, but that requires window shopping, which leads to actual shopping, and I'm trying to do that whole "fiscal responsibility" thing, so instead we have Furbaby Friday. HAVE SOME CAT PHOTOS! 8D

Blurry, but Phoebe doesn't have her usual half-lidded "You're not worth my time" expression on, so I had to share (: Don't mind the carpet, Phoebe's been shedding like mad and despises being brushed. We sent the Roomba out a few hours after I took these. Kitty tongue! It was really nice out the other day, so we had the patio door open with the screen door shut. Phoebe had her face practically glued to the screen door for a while, watching nature and whatnot. Turns out that screen is pretty dirty! It's been almost a year and Phoebe is still standoffish with Katie. I see tiny improvements all the time, though. I dream of one day coming home to find them cuddling, hahah. I think I would seriously tear up. I am a crier, in case you didn't know that!

Either way, they're sweet girls, and they usually like to sit close to Josh or me (I prefer when they sit on me, but I'll take what I can get!). We have a few microfiber throw blankets that they're particularly fond of. Those little paws! ❤︎ We had one of those big water dispensers- like a water cooler without the cooler- for a few years when I was growing up. It sat on top of this wooden stand on wheels, which had a basket we kept snack-size chip bags in. My parents let me take it with me when I moved out, and now it's one of the kitties' favourite napping/birdwatching spots. Spotted! (; That tail! ❤︎ Blurry death glare. Happy Friday, and hug your furbabies if you have any!
❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (like, for realsies). Like the post? Hate the post? Have something completely unrelated that you randomly feel like talking about? Go for it! (: I'm also a huge fan of constructive criticism, especially on my photography.